The Art of Style is a Cork based mother and daughter style team who provide a range of services which are designed to be creative, fun & affordable, helping you look and feel your best everyday. We believe in style over fashion, fashion trends will come and go but personal style is unique and will always shine through.
We are passionate about making people feel good and look great without it costing the earth. We do this by giving them the confidence & understanding they need to look their best. By working together as a team we are able to cover a lot in one session and by combining our skills, knowledge and years of experience, we are able to offer our customers unique value.
We are open:
Mon-Sat 10 AM – 6 PM
- “Ladies, I cannot thank you enough for your help in finding the PERFECT outfit to wear for my daughter’s christening. You were absolutely angels sent from heaven and so kind to the little on as I tried on outfits. I’ll definitely be back and will recommend you to everyone I know, especially new mums.”Caz Coopman, Cork
- “A belated but heartfelt thanks to Jessica and Martha for a fabulous two hours of personal shopping last week. It was such a treat to concentrate on me for a change! Their calm, assured advice and assistance resulted in me buying my first ever red dress and a great pair of heels- can’t wait to wear them both soon! Thanks again and I’ll spread the word!”Mairead Gallagher, Business Owner, Cork
- “Just had a fab afternoon with Jessica , who helped me find a lovely new coat, so great to have a personal shopping expert , Mission accomplished, Well done Jessica , i would recomend this great service to all busy women , MANY THANKS !!”Tania Bourke, Business Owner and Mother, Cobh
- “Thank You both so much for coming up to Clogheen to talk to us, it was so well received the girls loved it and found your presentation brilliant and indeed it was excellent. You work so well as a team & covered a lot in a short time. For me personally the main thing is to buy good pieces and mix them around (the capsule), I can see the benefit of paying money for quality.”Eileen Foley, Cork
- “I loved the overall experience of the Wardrobe Therapy. There were a good few items that I would never have thought about putting together. This has now given me some expansion within my own wardrobe that otherwise I would probably never have had. I would recommend them to a friend.”Rachel Healy, Waterfall
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the day you came to the house. There was nothing I would have liked done differently. The shopping day was excellent, having you both shop ahead of the day was very impressive. I never felt rushed and I got to understand the difference between the right and wrong colours. I wouldn’t like to go shopping again without you!”Teresa Cunningham, St. Anne’s Hill, Cork
- “A huge thank you to you both for the styling and in particular the shopping! I felt like royalty having you both to choose and assess so many garments. It was the best shopping experience of my life and I was buzzing for many weeks afterwards.”Susan Lovell, Courtmacsherry
- "I met Jessica and Martha outside Brown Thomas last week for a shopping trip. They had already scouted the shops in Cork and chose BT as the best option for me. I know my style but shopping with both of them is very different from shopping on my own. Having them there, pulling out all sorts of outfits, getting honest opinions, saved me endless shopping trips of " will I - won't I?" I bought two new outfits and some capsule pieces, one of which I wouldn't have picked out myself. It was all done and dusted in 3 hours! I highly recommend them and really enjoyed the experience. Thank you both."Ann Kelly, Professional Coach, Cork.
- “Thank you so much for the pamper session you & Martha presented last Saturday. I must say, myself and the girls really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it! We went shopping on Sunday and we were all a lot more informed and conscious of what to look for to suit our individual shapes and now we can also keep in mind how versatile the look is, how we can dress it up or team with something else to create a whole new look. Not in the least saying we are experts or anything! But, it has definitely given us some food for thought! Really enjoyed it, and thanks a mill for the tips!”Marie Mullins
- “I booked a personal shopping trip with Jessica & Martha of the Art of Style for a particular event in May 2013. I had a dress but I needed help accessorising it as it’s not a colour I wear often. It was my first personal shopping experience and for a busy person with limited time available I found it great! It was very focused in order to use the time in the most efficient way and having two stylists meant one went off at one point to check one or two shops for a particular shoe type so we saved time! I felt that both Jessica and Martha brought two different perspectives to the experience and I liked that. They also concentrated on what suited my body shape and I took away some great tips from that afternoon.”Julia Lyons, Business Owner, Eazy City
- “A great opportunity to clear out clothes that just don’t work. Learning that a few key pieces are essential and take the effort out of dressing for an occasion e.g. the lbd or the neutral shoe”Martina Earle, Cork
- “I am very happy with my purchases and they will be worn plenty over the next few months. I found the jeans shopping useful as they are so difficult to buy and trying to get the right style and shape for me is a challenge so thank you! Also thought the time flew and it never feels like that when I go shopping!! I think I'll be more aware of good colours for me when I go shopping again so that's great. Overall a very enjoyable time!”Anonymous
From the Blog
We’re currently at that awkward time of the year between seasons, it’s technically Spring but the weather is so unpredictable that we end up in our winter clothes most of the time! Doesn’t this winter just feel so long? Of course the recent snow didn’t help (and apparently more freezing temperatures are on the way). …Details
This is my first ever blog post on this subject, not that we haven’t had pregnant clients in the past, but I’m currently in a position to know a bit more on this topic. There’s nothing like first hand experience! I’m sure every pregnant woman will have different ideas (and a different style) and find…Details