This season be prepared to step back in time to the fun-loving sixties…
A decade with no shortage of reference points, this radical era offered huge inspiration for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Moschino and Michael Kors to mention a few. The trend is certainly diverse, from the shiny & futuristic sense to modern art influences and Hitchcock inspired sophistication. Its modern update is certainly not so revolutionary but irresistibly fun and fresh offering a bold way to update your wardrobe for Spring.
Our sixties inspired photo shoot epitomizes London’s swinging sixties with all its youthful exuberance. All these wearable Spring pieces can be easily adapted and styled from work wear to party wear or even to your best friends wedding (you can omit the baby doll eyes and bouffant hair!)
- These bold pieces speak for themselves so keep it simple and don’t over accessorize.
- This look is fuss free, it’s all about clean lines and a streamlined silhouette.
- Shift dresses, slim cropped trousers & straight or A-line skirts are all key pieces.
- When wearing separates make one item the focus will keep it wearable e.g. pairing patterned trousers with a simple top.
- You can update existing wardrobe items with sixties inspired accessories such as a bag, shoes, statement earrings or sunglasses!
- There’s a wonderful choice of graphic prints, ever decreasing stripes and vibrant colour to choose from so experiment, have fun and put a fresh twist on your spring/summer style.