Happy Easter! Easter means Spring, longer evenings and hopefully milder weather! This also means of course embracing Spring fashion. Its feels like the winter has been very long, making a stroll through the shops that bit more tempting! I have yet to invest in a few key pieces for spring/summer although I have my list of essentials after a recent wardrobe clear out and have been keeping my eyes peeled for those… At the start of the season I tend to buy a few key items that will instantly update my wardrobe, carry me through the season while easily blending in with my existing pieces. As we always say, you don’t need loads! Excellent “wardrobe updates” are:
- Shoes Can we ever have enough? Perfect for trying out a trend or colour, a new pair of shoes is a real game changer and will instantly update your look. Think feet first!
- A bag Sticking with accessories, a bag is something most of us carry everyday, therefore is a easy way to update your style and change up your look.
- A coat or jacket These are very often the finishing part of an outfit and what people see first, ideally something that will take you from work to weekend will be the best investment.
- That statement piece Picking our something bold that you love and that isn’t like anything else you own. Not necessary a “trend” but a piece that while feeling very “now”, you could still see yourself loving in a few years time.
- Nails or lips If you love beauty products like me, you will know the power of a new lipstick or nail polish, a small investment with bit impact and something you will use all season.
Styles I’m loving:
Enjoy the Easter weekend and happy shopping!