Well we all love a bargain, but its only a bargain if you love it and wear it. I’m sure we all have something unworn, tucked away at the back of the wardrobe with sale tickets still on… So before you rush out to “bag that bargain” here are a few pointers:
Ask yourself the following questions before you buy…
- Do I need it?
- Where will I wear it?
- Does it compliment other things in my wardrobe?
- Does it fit in with my current lifestyle
- Is the size right? Often odd sizes are left in the sale so we tell ourselves we can alter it, or lose those few pounds… (this rarely happens!)
- Is the colour good?
- Is the item your style? We so often hear people say “Oh I don’t know why I bought that… it was in the sale”.
On the plus side, there are always a few items worth investing in for the sawvy shopper…
- A tailored coat or blazer – keep an eye out for designer pieces that a full price may be over the buget, but will add abit of va va voom to your wardrobe
- Leather jacket
- Designer footwear is always a good buy
- A luxurious leather handbag is a yes!
- Good jeans
- Good quality basics (these always get lots of wear)
No point buying that fabulous designer occasion dress if you have no events coming up… even though it does look good on the back of the door!
Happy shopping x