Wardrobe Therapy: The Wardrobe makeover
(4 hours approx)
Do you have a lot of clothes in your wardrobe that you never wear?
Have you changed but your style hasn’t?
Are you stuck in a style rut?
Wardrobe Therapy is an at home wardrobe consultation which aims to help you express your personal style, understand your bodyshape and make day to day dressing easier and more enjoyable. We work through and edit the contents of your wardrobe clearing the clutter, demonstrating new ways to mix and match what you already have, while advising on the best pieces to “fill in the gaps”.
Together we can help you:
- Make the most of your existing wardrobe
- Understand how to dress for your body shape and enhance your best features
- Create the perfect “core” wardrobe of clothes that really works for you and your lifestyle
- Stop wasting money on clothes that don’t make you look or feel good
- Discover new outfits you never knew you had!
- Make the most of your clothes and accessories by demonstrating different ways to create new looks
- Define your individual style and gain confidence in yourself and how you dress
We document our style recommendations with photographs you can keep on a CD to help avoid that “I’ve nothing to wear” dilemma! At the end of your session you will receive your own personalized aftercare package which includes your personal style report, body shape guide, shopping list, aftercare booklet and CD with photographs of new looks from your wardrobe and style suggestions.
Wardrobe Therapy: Make the most of your wardrobe
(2 hours approx)
Refresh your style and energize your wardrobe with our two hour at home wardrobe consultation. This shorter service is ideal if you want define your style without doing a full wardrobe clear out.
We assess where you are now in terms of style, advise on de-cluttering but the main focus is to help you look at new ways to mix, match and accessorize what you already have, creating multiple new looks from your existing wardrobe. We also put together a list of key items for future purchase to help you build up your “core” wardrobe essentials and make your wardrobe really work for you long term.
At the end of your session you will receive your own personalized aftercare package, which includes your personal style report, body shape guide, shopping list, and CD with photographs of new looks from your wardrobe.